Re: GP errors

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

It is Windows XP PC. Is it not a DC. I think it has nothing to do with the
Userenv - 1030 & 1058 errors. I have re-joined the PC to the domain and the
errors related to it are not coming now.

Thanks,

abc.

"Meinolf Weber [MVP-DS]" wrote:

Hello abckid,

Please describe more detailed:
There were 2 machines.
- First one with same name/ip added to domain.
- Then shutdown first one and bring second one on with same name/ip and add
to domain.
- Then later shutdown second one and start the first one.

Are that DCs that you have replaced with new hardware? Are they installed
from an image or backup?

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
no rights.

Hi,

There were 2 machines.
- First one with same name/ip added to domain.
- Then shutdown first one and bring second one on with same name/ip
and add
to domain.
- Then later shutdown second one and start the first one.
This is why we were getting such errors. I removed and joined the
machine (MTCCSAPROUTER) to the domain and those errors are not coming.
but Userenv - 1030 & 1058 are still coming every 5 minutes.

The policy for which it is giving access denied error is the Default
Domain Policy. I can access the gpt.ini to the UNC path -
"\\MTCCDOM.COM\sysvol\MTCCDOM.COM\Policies\{31B2F340-016D-11D2-945F-00
C04FB984F9}\gpt.ini". I accessed with my login having Domain Admin
rights.

Thanks,

abc

"Ace Fekay [Microsoft Certified Trainer]" wrote:

"abckid" <abckid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Hi,

We have Win2K3 Domain, Single Forest / Single Domain. There are 2
DCs. The
primary DC is fine. In secondary DC i get errors every 5 minutes in
the
event
log as below,
Event Type: Error