Re: mixed 2003/2008 domain controllers

Hello param@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

No problem with that. For the 2008 DC you have to upgrade the schema to version 44 with adprep command.

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Hello,

I currently have2 sites (diff networks) that have DCs that are Windows
2003 SP2. I am adding a 3rd site and wanted to know if I could go with
Windows Server 2008 for it? Will it allow me to have a mixed 2003/2008
DC environment? Are there any special steps I need to perform?

TIA!

  • Re: DNS event id 4521 after upgrading to Windows server 2003 std.