RE: Active Directory Firewall

Hope this link might resolve your problem.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/839880

--
Kanth

"Babu VT" wrote:

Hi,
I have a Windows 2003 server and a domain controller separated by a
firewall.I'm trying to join the windows 2003 server to the domain but I get
the below error message,
"There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint mapper".

Can you help me in fixing this issue

  • Re: Active Directory Firewall
    ... I have a Windows 2003 server and a domain controller separated by a firewall.I'm trying to join the windows 2003 server to the domain but I get the below error message, ... "There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint mapper". ...
  • Re: Active Directory Firewall
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... I have a Windows 2003 server and a domain controller separated by a ... "There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint mapper". ...
  • SecurityFocus Microsoft Newsletter #154
    ... MICROSOFT VULNERABILITY SUMMARY ... ISS RealSecure Server Sensor SSL Denial Of Service Vulnerabi... ... Roger Wilco Remote Server Side Buffer Overrun Vulnerability ... available for Microsoft Windows operating systems. ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • SecurityFocus Microsoft Newsletter #49
    ... Subject: SecurityFocus Microsoft Newsletter #49 ... Microsoft Windows NNTP Denial of Service Vulnerability ... Microsoft IIS SSI Buffer Overrun Privelege Elevation Vulnerability ... Microsoft ISA Server H.323 Memory Leak Denial of Service... ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
    ... acrobat cannot find external windows handler ... activesync cannot find exchange server ... aol internet explorer cannot find server ... brother network scanner cannot find pc ...
    (sci.geo.fluids)