Re: Extract report for Group Policy Information for all OU's in domain

Hoi Ezakail,

When you install GPMC you also get GPO scripts. You can find them in program files\gpmc\scripts.
One of the scripts is GetReportsForAllGPOs.wsf. It generates an report off all GPOs
Maybe this is what you are looking for.....

"Ezakial" <Ezakial@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:E8C9AEEC-AACB-451C-A2F8-0F1125E01E6F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have requirement where i need a script which must returns the values found
on the Group Policy page in Active Directory Users and Computers for all OU's
in the domain. This should export the report to *.csv format and list
information such as OU name,LinkedGPO name, GPO inheritance names,Blocked
inheritance status,Overide status. I have around 300 GPOs in Single domain
and I need to extract the report as said.

.