Re: Extract report for Group Policy Information for all OU's in domain

Hoi Ezakail,

When you install GPMC you also get GPO scripts. You can find them in program files\gpmc\scripts.
One of the scripts is GetReportsForAllGPOs.wsf. It generates an report off all GPOs
Maybe this is what you are looking for.....

"Ezakial" <Ezakial@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:E8C9AEEC-AACB-451C-A2F8-0F1125E01E6F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have requirement where i need a script which must returns the values found
on the Group Policy page in Active Directory Users and Computers for all OU's
in the domain. This should export the report to *.csv format and list
information such as OU name,LinkedGPO name, GPO inheritance names,Blocked
inheritance status,Overide status. I have around 300 GPOs in Single domain
and I need to extract the report as said.

  • RE: My Documents GPO Conflict?
    ... Thanks for posting in this newsgroup. ... could you tell us what is your locked down GPO ... Gather the Group Policy report of the SBS 2003 box ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • GPMC error - when viewing report
    ... site under Local Intranet. ... Intranet for IE settings, it won't prompt them for their login credentials. ... I created the GPO under User Configuration>Windows Settings>Internet ... But once I've put that in there, I can no longer view a report under GPMC. ...
  • Re: GPO-Bericht kann nicht erstellt werden
    ... scheitert der Report. ... Schau ins Sysvol und suche dir die install.ins aus der GPO, ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.windows.server.active_directory)
  • Re: GPMC not reporting on site links
    ... No site links in GPO report is the designed behavior. ... The reason is that it is often not trivial to understand the ... problems due to mis-configuration of the ACLs with deny entries in it. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy)
  • Re: Extract report for Group Policy Information for all OUs in do
    ... It does not give GPO report based on OUs. ... When you install GPMC you also get GPO scripts. ... information such as OU name,LinkedGPO name, GPO inheritance ...