GPO for Message of the Day

I am aware of a location within group policy that I can specify a login
message for domain users, designed as a disclaimer or a place to state
corporate policies. What I want to accomplish either via some script and
this group policy setting (or any other method) is have the MOTD scripted to
draw 1 or 2 sentence "blurbs" and use it as the logon message. This way I
can change the logon message with one or two sentences of corporate policies
rather than a huge message.

Does anyone know how I might accomplish this using a script, 3rd party
application, or any method they can come up with. The only method I am
trying to avoid, but have considered, is have AD run a login script that runs
a notepad document with a message in it. I do not want to open notepad to do
this.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I would love to hear them!

Thanks :)
.