Re: User privilege caching in Active Directory?

Hi Dean!
Since the web application runs on the domain controller itself (and
there is only one domain controller in my environment), there should
not be any replication delay for this effect.
Moreover the membership of the user is correctly recognized, but he is
not allowed to perform the actions that are related to the new groups
he belongs.
Thanks!

  • Re: FSMO Transfer Question
    ... It still is a warning that you need to *evaluate* against your environment to see if it applies. ... I am trying to retire a Windows 2000 Server that is a domain controller. ...
  • Re: Hardware upgrade of DC
    ... Best thing that I could recommend is to build the new ... Is this the only domain controller in the environment? ... which has to be removed due to hardware problems. ...
  • Re: w98 cannot logon to W2K AD
    ... Is the sysvol shared out on the 2000 Domain Controller? ... The environment was running fine since ... > of the users could logon to the ... > 1) will remove the existing network adapter and replace ...
  • Re: 64-Bit server in a 32-bit AD environment
    ... Do you foresee any problems with us making the 64Bit platform a Domain Controller in the 32-bit environment? ... Best regards ...
  • RE: The Local Policy of this system does not permit you to logon i
    ... Yes, this is a w2k3 AD environment, I commented about it being the backup ... There is no such thing as a backup domain controller in AD. ... The logon choice is only our Domain, the local computer account ...