Potential problems with DC disconnected for more than 60 days

One of our sites (with very few users) will move to a new temporary
location. We will keep the servers disconnected (ie turned off..) for
a while (users will logon using a VPN access to the main site with a
dialup connection on their laptops) until we find a final location.
Is there any potential problem if the remote DC remains disconnected
from the network for more than 60 days? What happens if we reconnect
it after this period?
Servers are all running Windows 2003 SP1 in native mode.

Thanks!

  • No offer to remember password
    ... My computer is running windows XP home edition ... I have mapped 2 of the computers on the network and made ... I have it set to reconnect all network connections when I ...
  • Offer Remote Assistance - "Permission denied" - Windows XP SP2
    ... We are having problems getting "Offer Remote Assistance" to work in our ... Access this computer from the network MYDOMAIN\Domain Admins,MYDOMAIN\Domain ... Back up files and directories Administrators ...
  • Re: Network Neighborhood
    ... > inability to browse by using Network Neighborhood in Windows 95 or Windows ... > communicated effectively with the other workgroup computers. ... > not have a common networking protocol, a common workgroup, and common user ... the computer that is running Windows ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)
  • The Cat Came Back / Unnecessary Services?
    ... But de cat came back, he couldn't stay no long-er, ... Logical Disk Manager Watchdog Service ... Network Connections ... Remote Access Connection Manager ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Networking the Prime emulators
    ... The emulators are networked in a simulated Prime token ring that is ... The nodes are named em19 - em24, remote ... Many commands could also be used over the network by adding the -ON ... to handle all remote disk accesses. ...
    (comp.sys.prime)