Potential problems with DC disconnected for more than 60 days

One of our sites (with very few users) will move to a new temporary
location. We will keep the servers disconnected (ie turned off..) for
a while (users will logon using a VPN access to the main site with a
dialup connection on their laptops) until we find a final location.
Is there any potential problem if the remote DC remains disconnected
from the network for more than 60 days? What happens if we reconnect
it after this period?
Servers are all running Windows 2003 SP1 in native mode.

Thanks!

.