dns question...

sorry guys, had to repost because still not clear on best solution.

in a nutshell... will be killing an old server that is still used by many
people and applications as a mail relay. my plan is this:

kill old server, add old server's IP address as a second IP address to a new
server.

wouldnt that be the only thing i have to do? im thinking that for the
people/apps that use the IP to talk to the old server, this will continue to
function... and so will the people/apps that use the old name to communicate
to the server. am i missing anything?

  • Re: PvP vs PvE
    ... server the whole point is to slow down the other factinos leveling. ... Killing an npc trainer would make ... Any player could kill any other player regardless of race/clan/level. ... But high levels killing low levels, or groups killing a solo player was ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: PvP vs PvE
    ... PVP server the whole point is to slow down the other factinos leveling. ... Any player could kill any other player regardless of race/clan/level. ... But high levels killing low levels, or groups killing a solo player was ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: PvP vs PvE
    ... server the whole point is to slow down the other factinos leveling. ... Any player could kill any other player regardless of race/clan/level. ... But high levels killing low levels, or groups killing a solo player was ... but all justice clans made known lowbie/newbie ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: PvP vs PvE
    ... server the whole point is to slow down the other factinos leveling. ... Killing an npc trainer would make ... Any player could kill any other player regardless of race/clan/level. ... But high levels killing low levels, or groups killing a solo player was ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Xnews - "Cannot open clipboard."
    ... Ok so now that the testosterone has had some time to calm down here... ... Nutshell: I'm having the same "Cannot Open Clipboard" issue on my WIn ... I'm not even in front of the server here... ...
    (news.software.readers)