Re: users and computers - oddness

Joe,

The advanced feature certaily reduces the number of panel to 7 tabs on the
second server.
But even then, 'Delegation' still has its own panel, and on the other server
only a single checkbox in the general panel?

thanks

"Joe" <Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In ADCU mmc you can select Advanced this will show additional tabs - I'd
look
there first.

"Adrian Dev" wrote:

Hi,

I have 2 virtual AD installations in my LAB.

Both versions of C+U Dialog say version: 5.2.3790.0

If you pop up 'Properties' on a computer account:

One server displays 6 tabs positions and Delegation appears as a single
checkbox on the 'General tab'
Other server displays 9 tab positions and Delegation has its own panel.

Yet the 2 servers are allegedly running the same version of Windows 2003
server

Has anyone any idea why there is an difference between them?

thanks in advance, Adrian

  • Re: Constrained delegation question!
    ... remote server running the services in terms of the security audits on the ... AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON event. ... you won't be able to get Kerb delegation to ...
  • Re: Constrained delegation question!
    ... You are right there is a service called HOST on the target server which I ... You should not need to create a new SPN though. ... Active Directory under the delegation tab, ... For allowing Service Control Manager, ...
  • Re: Unix Bind and Windows DNS coexist problem with forwarder ON
    ... not a web server. ... Here is the MS KB link of how i setup in Microsoft DNS server. ... I setup delegation in UNIX BIND server to Windows 2003 ... >>> The above does not describe delegation. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.dns)
  • Re: Constrained delegation question!
    ... You are right there is a service called HOST on the target server which I ... You should not need to create a new SPN though. ... Active Directory under the delegation tab, ... For allowing Service Control Manager, ...
  • Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 55, Issue 100
    ... Re: KDE-4.1: increasing panel height ... Backup Server RAID Suggestions - Resend ... Re: XFCE F9 ssh gui? ... Setting up Install Process ...
    (Fedora)