Re: Any Tool to generate ADS events
- From: blog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 11 Jul 2006 17:03:58 -0700
Please can you let me know what advents you are looking from windows?
In my company we are using a product called Active Administrator, this
allow us to monitor events created in AD.
Have a look at this product, you can download a free trail from link
If you have any problem or question please let me know.
Abhay Mhaskar wrote:
Hello, does anyone know/have any tool which can be used in lab environment to
generate windows or ADS events. I need to have all 1400 + events of windows
ADS and then want to analyze them ..
- Prev by Date: Re: ADAM sync with AD, don't sync security
- Next by Date: Re: Upgrade sequence for Domain controllers and Exchange Server qu
- Previous by thread: Re: locking down the desktop
- Next by thread: Re: Custom GPOs to alter other parts of the registry