Re: AD search dialog trouble
- From: "Jorge Silva" <jorgesilva_pt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 16:19:51 +0100
- Do you have permissions to do that?
- If yes, Can you describe the exact steps that you taked?
I hope that the information above helps you
"Alexey Zhilenko" <AlexeyZhilenko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
I have the next problem:
When I'm trying to add some object to a security group there is no "Group"
CheckBox control in the Object Type window of the Select Users, Contacts,
Computers, or Group dialog.
But it was before.
Actually i need to add global group into local domain group.
This situation is on every DC.
Does anybody know how to get it back?
- Prev by Date: Re: windows 2003 active directory and slow logons
- Next by Date: Re: Event Log Errors
- Previous by thread: Re: windows 2003 active directory and slow logons
- Next by thread: Re: AD search dialog trouble