Custom Attributes in AD

From: Rami (newuser_at_virtualpc.com)
Date: 03/02/05

Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 09:57:01 -0800

Hi,

Can we associate custom attributes with computer objects in the AD? If yes,
can we query the AD on the basis of custom attributes?

Thanks alot for your help.

--
Rami
newuser@virtualpc.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Extraction of Active Directory account property - global scrip
    ... That custom query did succesfully list all users who do not have OWA enabled. ... columna is total count of those who dont have OWA, and column b is a count of ... If all Exchange protocols are enabled using the ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Custom property data type
    ... custom attribute, in the Image group for my particular case. ... It took forever to figure out how to even be able to query by this ... At this point the friendly name and data type show up in the properties ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.indexserver)
  • Re: Custom Import module with Field Matching
    ... What is a qizard anyway ... > I am wanting to create a custom import module that will allow a user to ... > mathcup field in the imported file with fields in the desitnation query. ... let's say I am importing a customer list and sometimes the ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: SCCM 2007 Reinstalled clients not showing under customs collection
    ... How can I get them back into the custom collections I have made? ... I even tried deleting the Collection and recreated it using the same system resource, Sytem OU query and they dont' show up, but the ones that I didn't delete and reinstall show back up in the new collection. ... Kim Oppalfens - Sms Expert for lack of any other expertise ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.admin)
  • Re: Query Based DL [WILDPACKET]