Re: Folder share with disk quota using commands.

From: Burtsev Dmitry (burtsev_at_removethispart.km.ru)
Date: 09/02/04

Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 09:55:15 +0400

Please, read more about scripting on

Dmitry Burtsev [burtsev@removethis.km.ru]
"Samuel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:480501c49099$06fe6d70$a501280a@phx.gbl...
> I wonder how to run the below script as I don't think i
> can run it blindly.. and how if many user is involve??

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Folder share with disk quota using commands.
    ... >corresponding department groups. ... Set modify permission for user. ... >Create one public folder for file sharing in department. ... >> then in samuel yet another directory named hun ...
  • Re: Do not DISPLAY a Folder when a user does not have access right to it
    ... > to a common project folder. ... > this one does not have permission to it? ... by the NTFS file system. ... -- torgeir, Microsoft MVP Scripting and WMI, Porsgrunn Norway Administration scripting examples and an ONLINE version of the 1328 page Scripting Guide: ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Do not DISPLAY a Folder when a user does not have access right
    ... If it is a share rather than a folder you can hide it by adding a $ to the end of the share name. ... >> this one does not have permission to it? ... > by the NTFS file system. ... > torgeir, Microsoft MVP Scripting and WMI, Porsgrunn Norway ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: WindowsXP and file access rights!!
    ... > operating system.I had to format my windows and reinstall ... > permission to enter this file or any file on that hard ... Take Ownership of a File or Folder in Windows XP ... -- torgeir, Microsoft MVP Scripting and WMI, Porsgrunn Norway Administration scripting examples and an ONLINE version of the 1328 page Scripting Guide: ...
  • Re: Script to set folder permission
    ... I am looking for a script that can assign FULL permission to "everyone" group on ... a particular folder say C:\Example. ... torgeir, Microsoft MVP Scripting and WMI, Porsgrunn Norway Administration scripting examples and an ONLINE version of the 1328 page Scripting Guide: ...