Changing User Password Problems.

From: MOOSE (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/06/04

Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 06:14:31 -0700

I found a thread further on the discussion. It was old
user accounts from an Old Migration from Novell to NT4, 5
years ago.

By using the command "Net user <username> /fpnw:no" clears
the problem. FPNW is File Print NetWare.

It looks like the older accounts where holding onto some
of the old Netware attributes.

Thanks

Moose
the