Installing Arabic! Complicated situation!

Hi every one, I bought an Asus Eee (small laptop) that doesnt come with a cd
drive! The windows is xp sp3. I wanted to install Arabic, and windows asked
for the CD, the laptop (second hand) did not come with one, I tried to use my
old XP CD (no service pack) and was not accepted by windows, windows actually
asked for a windows SP3 CD instead and I do not have this one.

The question now is:
Is there a file I could download to install Arabic instead of having to buy
a windows CD and buying an external cd drive!

Thanks in advance
.