Installing Arabic! Complicated situation!

Hi every one, I bought an Asus Eee (small laptop) that doesnt come with a cd
drive! The windows is xp sp3. I wanted to install Arabic, and windows asked
for the CD, the laptop (second hand) did not come with one, I tried to use my
old XP CD (no service pack) and was not accepted by windows, windows actually
asked for a windows SP3 CD instead and I do not have this one.

The question now is:
Is there a file I could download to install Arabic instead of having to buy
a windows CD and buying an external cd drive!

Thanks in advance

  • Re: Unable to map to remote share XP Pro --> XP Pro
    ... the problem laptop from the domain to WORKGROUP then added the laptop back to ... I have encountered exactly the same problem after updating to SP3. ... I did the clean boot and it results in disabling a video driver service, ... Windows general ...
  • Re: [opensuse] Kate unusable in 12.3 via ssh remote login
    ... LAPTOP, but on the Windows machine I had previously tested from. ... Laptop running OpenSuse 12.3 and KDE. ... I launched Kate, to test out the reported problem. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: multilevel lists
    ... I don't want to download mail to the laptop because then it's virtually impossible to get the messages to my desktop for storage. ... "Stefan Blom" wrote in message ... Windows 7, I think, primarily because Windows Update works better and is more integrated with the operating system than the Windows Update site was in Windows XP. ... Microsoft Word MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.word.numbering)
  • Re: [opensuse] Kate unusable in 12.3 via ssh remote login
    ... LAPTOP, but on the Windows machine I had previously tested from. ... Laptop running OpenSuse 12.3 and KDE. ... I launched Kate, to test out the reported problem. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: multiple windows opening
    ... After uninstalling, one must download/run a removal tool to rid the machines of the "leftovers" and then reboot, preferably *before* installing another anti-virus application or security suite (e.g., OneCare). ... run Windows Update manually to make sure the machine's fully patched. ... Windows Firewall and Defender on its own. ... I have had windows live one care from the first setup of this laptop. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)