You're welcome :-)

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
--------------------------------
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"Top Shelf Jim" <TopShelfJim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:3374F627-7C97-4704-B5AC-58038ADD60FE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Doug,

That's right I had to uninstall it. I now have the welcome screen back with
all users listed and fast user switching. I am all set and a much happier XP
user.

Thanks again.

Jim

"Doug Knox - [MS-MVP]" wrote:

Yes, you should delete it, unless you know specifically that you need Client
Services for Netware. Right click My Network Places and select Properties.
Right click your LAN connection and select Properties. In the General tab,
This connection uses the following items section, locate the entry for
Client Services for Netware, highlight it and click Uninstall. The Netware
client is for logging into a Netware Network. Having this installed breaks
Fast User Switching. You can also try just unchecking it, but if I remember
correctly that won't resolve your problem, it must be removed.

--
Doug Knox, MS-MVP Windows Media Center\Windows Powered Smart
Display\Security

.