Re: Windows Media Center version 6

"chris" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:F38EE23A-B669-4909-AA58-CD8AB7CA1046@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please Help!
I am having a few problems with Media Center - I transferred a load of my
MP3 files to one of my hard discs to run through Media centre - however
was
not happy with the result - too many files to search through. So I
decided
to move my files back to my ext hard drive and set up a smaller folder.
The problem I have is that no matter how many times I run set up & tell
Media player not to view a particular folder - it still shows over 3000
tracks - even though they are no longer there.
I have tried running set up & changing the folder to view but to no joy -
when I re start my computer and go straight into media player it shows
around
aa 100 files then builds back up to the 3000 whilst i look on?
Any advice much appreciated

  • Re: Questions answered?
    ... >I then copied these tracks over to my music folder in my Documents, ... I might have 50 track's of various artists from the Fifties ... >My questions are, when I open WMP, click media library, then click all music, ... Now you can open media player, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia)
  • Re: Getting some control over albums and folders
    ... After all the alumns in a set are ripped then I shut down Media Player, ... Create a new folder and move the tracks into ... Player directory or reboot. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: media files
    ... None of the music is stored in Media Player, ... folder within the My Documents folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Media Player Changes file names incorrectly
    ... i only use winamp to play files and sometimes windows media player ... with the same name but are not the same song! ... Rearrange music in rip music folder, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Windows Media 10, Sony Vaio MCE and Portable Players
    ... Recorded TV was stored in the Shared Documents folder, ... Windows Media 10 was looking for content. ... It was counterintuitive, at least on the Sony system, ... >> the easiest way to do that would be to use Media Player ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)