Re: Windows Media Center version 6
- From: "BOB" <rlerick@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 05:43:12 -0700
"chris" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am having a few problems with Media Center - I transferred a load of my
MP3 files to one of my hard discs to run through Media centre - however
not happy with the result - too many files to search through. So I
to move my files back to my ext hard drive and set up a smaller folder.
The problem I have is that no matter how many times I run set up & tell
Media player not to view a particular folder - it still shows over 3000
tracks - even though they are no longer there.
I have tried running set up & changing the folder to view but to no joy -
when I re start my computer and go straight into media player it shows
aa 100 files then builds back up to the 3000 whilst i look on?
Any advice much appreciated
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
- Prev by Date: RE: Has Microsoft killed the Media PC??
- Next by Date: Re: Cannot delete folder - being used by another process????
- Previous by thread: Re: rundll32 Problem!?!
- Next by thread: Re: Cannot delete folder - being used by another process????