Re: Windows Media Center version 6

"chris" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:F38EE23A-B669-4909-AA58-CD8AB7CA1046@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please Help!
I am having a few problems with Media Center - I transferred a load of my
MP3 files to one of my hard discs to run through Media centre - however
was
not happy with the result - too many files to search through. So I
decided
to move my files back to my ext hard drive and set up a smaller folder.
The problem I have is that no matter how many times I run set up & tell
Media player not to view a particular folder - it still shows over 3000
tracks - even though they are no longer there.
I have tried running set up & changing the folder to view but to no joy -
when I re start my computer and go straight into media player it shows
around
aa 100 files then builds back up to the 3000 whilst i look on?
Any advice much appreciated