Media Player 11 Library files not showing up on XBOX 360 Extender

Help!!

I have MCE 2005 w/Rollup 2 with Media Player 11 and an XBOX 360
Extender connected to serve up my pictures/videos/music.

When my media files are local to the MCE 2005 box everything works
fine. Now I've moved all my media content to a NAS unit. Not a big
deal right? I removed everything from my Media Player 11 library and
added everything again. Media Player 11 works fine and all my content
from the NAS displays and plays.

But when I go into Media Center on the XBOX it does not see any
content. 0 Pictures, 0 videos, 0 music files.

Is there anything special I need to do? Any thoughts would be greatly
appreciated.

  • Satanic Pictures
    ... "The unified and perfected Jewish media machine can be utilised for much ... "Them there Muslims do not understand our sense of humour; ... the Danish Satanic Pictures and their procurer, one Flemming Rose, and found ... Jewish suburb of New York] Museum. ...
    (soc.culture.malaysia)
  • Re: FEMA doesnt want you to see dead bodies in NO
    ... >coffins returning from the Iraq war, media monitors said in separate ... >pictures of shrouded corpses and makeshift graves in New Orleans. ... >valuable space need in the recovery effort and asked them not to take ... >decision did not amount to censorship. ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: JPEG pictures do not display in WIN XP media center
    ... scroll down to JPG and JPEG entries. ... shows but when I say show Media Centre says the folders are empty. ... view my pictures in Media centre. ... pictures folder to a new one, then deleted the old one and let WIN XP ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Linksys Extender Problems
    ... There could be a malicious picture in the My Pictures folder that's causes ... Media Center --> Media Center Extender Manager) ... > "This behavior occurs if programs that are running on the Windows XP Media ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] security notice: Backdooring Windows Media Files
    ... Subject: security notice: Backdooring Windows Media Files ... Moreover, this Media Player ...
    (Full-Disclosure)