Media Player 11 Library files not showing up on XBOX 360 Extender

Help!!

I have MCE 2005 w/Rollup 2 with Media Player 11 and an XBOX 360
Extender connected to serve up my pictures/videos/music.

When my media files are local to the MCE 2005 box everything works
fine. Now I've moved all my media content to a NAS unit. Not a big
deal right? I removed everything from my Media Player 11 library and
added everything again. Media Player 11 works fine and all my content
from the NAS displays and plays.

But when I go into Media Center on the XBOX it does not see any
content. 0 Pictures, 0 videos, 0 music files.

Is there anything special I need to do? Any thoughts would be greatly
appreciated.

.