Re: i am not getting any sound..?
- From: "S.Sengupta" <ssengupta_@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 10:08:32 +0530
Reinstall the sound card driver.
i woke up one morning tried 2 play the media player...clicked on volume control 2 check the level and got this message: There are no active mixer devices available. To install mixing devices, go to control panel, click printers and other hardware, and then click add hardware..this program will close now. can someone tell me what 2 do 2 get my sound back.. Thanx..Lonny.
- Prev by Date: Re: Folder opening
- Next by Date: Re: Internet Explorer 6 being redirected
- Previous by thread: Re: Folder opening
- Next by thread: Re: Internet Explorer 6 being redirected