Re: Scheduled Tasks will not run.
- From: "S.Sengupta" <ssengupta_@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 06:04:04 +0530
The Task Scheduler service must be running and properly configured to run tasks.Check the settings:-
1.Open Control Panel> Administrative Tools.
2. Click Computer Management.
3. Expand Services and Applications, and then click Services.
4. Right-click the Task Scheduler service, and then click Properties.
5. On the General tab, make sure that the startup type is set to automatic, and that the service status is Started. If the service is not running, click Start.
6. On the Log On tab, make sure that the local system account is selected, and that the Allow service to interact with desktop check box has a check mark.
7. Click OK, and then quit Computer Management.
The Scheduled Tasks will not run any task. What could be wrong? This is a new computer with Windows XP Media Edition. I thnk the Scheduled Task worked a few times. Now it does not. Any help would be much appreciated. Teddeo1000.
- Prev by Date: Re: opening folders in My Computer
- Next by Date: Re: Can´t hibernate XP MCE 2002 on Acer Aspire 9422
- Previous by thread: Re: Hotmail Attachments
- Next by thread: Re: Can´t hibernate XP MCE 2002 on Acer Aspire 9422