- From: "Dana Cline - MVP" <dcline@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 10:57:27 -0600
www.whatsrunning.net - it's an excellent program and lets you fine tune your
startup programs, services, etc.
Dana Cline - MCE MVP
"Bob" <Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
About once a week when I boot, it takes a long time (over 1 hour), before
Run light on my computer goes off. Something is running, but I can't tell
what it is. It happens prior to me starting anything. I'm not online and
the Task Manager doesn't show any programs that would account for it. Is
there any other way for me to determine what is running?
- Prev by Date: Re: Virus message from Norton
- Next by Date: Re: <Question> Pertaining to recording using Media Center
- Previous by thread: Re: new to LCD & MCE
- Next by thread: Re: startup