Re: Sony DVD Changer and HP Pavilion a1460n

One thing that does seem to happen with OEM installs is the Ident value in the Registry is often wrong. It will say 2.8 or something in appropriate for the version of MCE that's actually installed.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.