Re: Need Help

See this article by MVP Barb Bowman. While written for dual set top boxes/tuners, its easily adpated to one.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/mce/expert/bowman_dualtuners.mspx

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
--------------------------------
--------------------------------
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"Romo78" <Romo78@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:04B38A69-C01F-4C7C-A1C1-EBC3BDBE9264@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry if this has been covered before but im a first time Media Center user.

If for example I set up MC to record multiple shows in one day on differnet
chanels. Is MC supposed to change the channels on my set top box for me? Or
am i supposed to do that through a timer on my box?

Because if its supposed to change the channels for me than something is
wrong. So could someone please tell me how to set that up? Or point me in the
right direction as the Help menus are pretty useless.

Thanks in advance.

  • Re: Trojan
    ... Doug Knox, MS-MVP Windows Media Center\Windows Powered Smart Display\Security ... MS-MVP Windows Media Center\Windows Powered Smart Display\Security ... >> Per user Group Policy Restrictions for XP Home and XP Pro ...
  • Re: Help MCE and Net Framework 2.0 Problem
    ... Doug Knox, MS-MVP Windows Media Center\Windows Powered Smart Display\Security ... Per user Group Policy Restrictions for XP Home and XP Pro ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Unblocking Programs on Drive Mappings
    ... Doug Knox, MS-MVP Windows Media Center\Windows Powered Smart Display\Security ... MS-MVP Windows Media Center\Windows Powered Smart Display\Security ... >> Per user Group Policy Restrictions for XP Home and XP Pro ... >>>> Add the server to your trusted sites in the Intranet Zone in Internet Options, ...
  • Re: Forgot my password...
    ... Doug Knox MS-MVP Wrote: ... MS-MVP Windows Media Center\Windows Powered Smart ... > Per user Group Policy Restrictions for XP Home and XP Pro ...
  • Re: Enabling Automated Screensaver Lock
    ... Doug Knox, MS-MVP Windows Media Center\Windows Powered Smart Display ... MS-MVP Windows Media Center\Windows Powered Smart Display ... >> Per user Group Policy Restrictions for XP Home and XP Pro ...