Re: Help! My files always appear in reverse order!

Open up Windows Explorer and navigate to the directory. Click the title bar
that says Name. It will reverse the sort. Close Explorer.

"Chris S." <Chris S.@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have had this edition of windos for the past 8 months. Recently my files
always show up in a dialog box in reverse alphabetical order. Nothing I
do
fixes the problem. It is not critical, but it is VERY annoying. I've nver
had this happen before. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

  • Re: Open/Save Dialog Issue...
    ... Clicking the top of the column, in the Header area of any column, will reverse the sort order. ... FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509 ... This does not affect files dealt with in ... Windows Explorer or whatever you want to call it, ...
  • Re: Excel 2003
    ... >The best approach is to copy the file to the specific XL folder using ... >Windows Explorer. ... >Make your revisions and calculations. ... >Save, close, and do the reverse ... ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Windows Explorer: My Documents & My Computer
    ... Tom wrote: ... How can I reverse this so ... Right click the Windows Explorer shortcut and enter the ... Change Windows Explorer Default View to My Computer ...
  • Re: moving database I get out of resources error
    ... > When I moved the database, I dragged the file in windows from one folder ... you should never use windows explorer for this task and large files. ... (Reverse address to reply.) ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)
  • Re: address bar in "My computer"
    ... In Full Screen the Menu Bar, the Address Bar and Links can be added. ... Alt + V + T + M toggles the Menu Bar. ... In Internet Explorer, but not Windows Explorer, Alt + V will open the View ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)