Re: Surround Audio Issues with Realtek ALC880(D) on HP Digital Media Center 558z with Media Center Edition SP2 Rollup
- From: "Atreides Modi" <robert.edlich@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 14 Feb 2006 17:10:06 -0800
closure to this issue...
having become completely frustrated without a resolution nor any
suggestions from here and afar i took desperate measures...
took a creative xfi and desoldered the game port to make it fit within
the tight confines of the hp z558. loaded drivers, disable the onboard
xfi produced same issue!!! only difference i was able to get center and
sub, bur rear played only out front speakers.. ok, similar mapping
fortunately there seemss to be alarger base of creative users and
topics along these line. so, the fix?
uninstalled logitech webcam, then reinstalled creative xfi drivers and
va la! proper sound on each speaker. apparently known issues with
logitech nixing surround systems!!!!!
- Prev by Date: Re: Trouble with February Updates in MCE 2005
- Next by Date: Re: Column: Burn, Archive, and Share Digital Videos Using Windows XP M
- Previous by thread: Re: Surround Audio Issues with Realtek ALC880(D) on HP Digital Media Center 558z with Media Center Edition SP2 Rollup
- Next by thread: Re: Xbox 360 media center software not installing....