Re: xbox 360 MCE,MCE2005 and My Music
- From: "Todd Bowra [MSFT]" <toddbow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 18:47:44 -0800
Are you able to play any protected content? If the Walmart music is the
only protected content you have, please try the below:
1) Open Windows Media Player and go to Tools --> Options
2) Select the Rip Music tab and check the "Copy protect music" box; click OK
3) Rip 1 track off of a CD; this track will be protected
4) Play the track you ripped in step 3 on you MCX; what happens?
Note: you may want to undo step 2 when you're done...
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Drew" <Drew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am running XP MCE 2005 with the XBOX 360 Media Extender. I havetransfered
some purchased music (walmart.com) from my laptop computer to the MCE2005.logged
The licensing for the music works on the MCE2005 PC with the locally
in user (Admin), but the music doesn't work from the XBOX Extender. WhatMCE
could be the cause?
Also, once the licensed tracks are add to the folder being monitored by
and then remove them from the folder (because it doesn't work), I have toin
manually delete the albums/tracks from XBOX Extender. Shouldn't it
automatically clean this up? Normally I would delete the Windows Media
Player library and then search for the music again. Any options like this
- Prev by Date: Re: Extended resource monitor wrong
- Next by Date: Re: ATI Sapphire 550 pro tuner not recognized
- Previous by thread: Re: Extended resource monitor wrong
- Next by thread: Choppy TV, both live and newly recorded, since ATI driver update