My WinTV PVR-150 Remote Control Problem

Hi, I just bought the Hauppauge! WinTV PVR-150 PCI card. Everything
installed fine. Cable records fine. Everything works, almost.

The remote control only works "sometimes." I know of no other way to
explain it other than no matter how close or how far, it only works
sometimes. IR Blaster is installed. I receive no errors. It just
only works when it wants and that isn't very often.

Any ideas? Thank you.

  • Hauppauge WinTV-USB2
    ... I already have a Hauppauge WinTV PVR-150 (PCI card) which I really like ... I wonder if the video quality that it recorded will be as good ... PVR-150 I was able to use titantv.com to schedule recording cable-tv ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Hauppauge WinTV-USB2 vs. WinTV PVR-150 recorded video quality...
    ... I already have a Hauppauge WinTV PVR-150 (PCI card) which I really like ... I wonder if the video quality that it recorded will be as good ... PVR-150 I was able to use titantv.com to schedule recording cable-tv ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video)