My WinTV PVR-150 Remote Control Problem
- From: needin4mation@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 8 Oct 2005 19:39:04 -0700
Hi, I just bought the Hauppauge! WinTV PVR-150 PCI card. Everything
installed fine. Cable records fine. Everything works, almost.
The remote control only works "sometimes." I know of no other way to
explain it other than no matter how close or how far, it only works
sometimes. IR Blaster is installed. I receive no errors. It just
only works when it wants and that isn't very often.
Any ideas? Thank you.
- Prev by Date: Re: How to join XP Media Center 2002 to domain
- Next by Date: RE: Windows Vista DRM - existing screens need not apply
- Previous by thread: Re: How to join XP Media Center 2002 to domain
- Next by thread: TV audio is wrong