Re: Avermeda a16a dab dvb tuner card mce

I was under the asumption that the a16a is a hybrid dvb dab fm and analouge
reciever as it says on aver site.

Guess microsoft need to address this as there are some good stations on
DVB-T Radio as well as DAB

"Nigel Barker" wrote:

> On Fri, 27 May 2005 03:16:01 -0700, "simon hopkins, qubicsolutions" <simon
> hopkins, qubicsolutions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >How do i get the DAB radio working on this card, as mce says no radio support
> >but aver media says it does. ta
>
> I didn't think that there were any DAB PC cards available. It appears that this
> is just a DVB-T card. Unfortunately Microsoft have decided not to support the
> radio stations available on DVB-T.
>
> --
> Nigel Barker
> Live from the sunny Cote d'Azur

  • Re: DAB Drops Out Again
    ... fool of a station owner would continue to pay for DAB, ... Internet radio due to the amount of competition their stations face ... The original attraction of DAB for commercial radio was that because ...
    (uk.tech.broadcast)
  • Re: Jazz on DAB - swings and roundabouts
    ... Senior management at Swedish Radio and Denmark Radio ... website (it was the French decision that led to the design of DAB+) ... But in about October 2003 I read about DVB-H for the first time, ...
    (alt.radio.digital)
  • Re: R4 Feedback asking for comments on DAB
    ... There was also a short piece about DAB coverage, ... Obviously the audio quality on DAB is still very poor due to the ... Also, you might be interested to know that the Director of Radio at Ofcom, ... BBC stereo stations broadcasting in mono ...
    (alt.radio.digital)
  • Re: R4 Feedback asking for comments on DAB
    ... There was also a short piece about DAB coverage, ... Obviously the audio quality on DAB is still very poor due to the ... Also, you might be interested to know that the Director of Radio at Ofcom, ... BBC stereo stations broadcasting in mono ...
    (alt.radio.digital)
  • R4 Feedback asking for comments on DAB
    ... they will be covering digital radio in a forthcoming programme and he has ... There was also a short piece about DAB coverage, ... Obviously the audio quality on DAB is still very poor due to the ... quality would to be ask the BBC to switch to using DAB+ as soon as possible. ...
    (alt.radio.digital)