I can no longer Fast Forward or Rewind on my Media Center

From: Bourne (Bourne_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/11/04

Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 14:17:06 -0700

about 2 weeks ago I lost my ability to fast forward and rewind my live or
previously recorded TV shows... I have tried everything I can think of and
Microsoft told me it was my manufaturer's problem... I contacted my
manufacturer and paid them 40 dollars a half hour to try and help me fix this
problem... I was on the phone for 1 hour and 45 minutes... and they couldn't
find any way to help me... once again I feel like Microsoft has made a bad
product and instead of taking the blame and helping us fix the problem they
try to pawn us off on someone else... if anyone else has had this problem
and know how to fix it PLEASE e-mail me at Linkin420@sbcglobal.net... I
would greatly appreciate any help I could get... and thank you...