I can no longer Fast Forward or Rewind on my Media Center

From: Bourne (Bourne_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/11/04

Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 14:17:06 -0700

about 2 weeks ago I lost my ability to fast forward and rewind my live or
previously recorded TV shows... I have tried everything I can think of and
Microsoft told me it was my manufaturer's problem... I contacted my
manufacturer and paid them 40 dollars a half hour to try and help me fix this
problem... I was on the phone for 1 hour and 45 minutes... and they couldn't
find any way to help me... once again I feel like Microsoft has made a bad
product and instead of taking the blame and helping us fix the problem they
try to pawn us off on someone else... if anyone else has had this problem
and know how to fix it PLEASE e-mail me at Linkin420@sbcglobal.net... I
would greatly appreciate any help I could get... and thank you...

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Office 0day
    ... more and continue consulting for microsoft rather than criminal networks. ... to fix the product if it is flawed. ... That is like me trying to argue that after going to a car mechanic, ... "Members of the jury, by keeping quiet about the bug and not shipping a patch, ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: spooler not starting
    ... If it still fails to run then maybe the hotfix is ... in that case you will have to call Microsoft for the fix. ... Lexmark tech support to download and install the fix. ...
  • Re: Microsoft, please, a solution for the STB!!!!!!!
    ... Your statements of impact will be where I push for a fix but I ... and have had no response from Microsoft or from anyone that might be ... MCE 2005 really is an excellent product so far and i would love to ... learn/repeat these codes? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Document Imaging problem after applying Office 2003 sp3
    ... ' Name: MODI File Association Fix ... ' Author: Microsoft Customer Support Services ... After installing SP 3 for Office 2003, Microsoft Office Document Imaging is ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Microsoft, please, a solution for the STB!!!!!!!
    ... Your statements of impact will be where I push for a fix but I can't ... > It not just Terry with this concern (Hi Terry! ... > and have had no response from Microsoft or from anyone that might be able ... > learn/repeat these codes? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)