Re: How to receive reply message when receiver opens the email?

"Ken" <PleaseReply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
The following from Outlook Express Help.........

To be notified when your outgoing messages are received

You can set up Outlook Express to receive a receipt for e-mail you send.
The
receipt is sent when the message recipient has displayed your message.
This
is useful when you are sending time-critical information, or any time you
want confirmation that your message has been received.

To request a read receipt for individual messages, click the Tools menu in
the new message window, and then click Request Read Receipt.

To request a read receipt for all messages, click the Tools menu, click
Options, and then click the Receipts tab. Select the Request a read
receipt
for all sent messages check box.

Note
Message recipients can choose not to send read receipts, even when they
are
requested. If you do not want to send receipts, click the Tools menu, and
then click Options. On the Receipts tab, select the Returning Read
Receipts
option you want.

"Eric" <Eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

| Does anyone have any suggestions on how to receive reply message
| automatically when the receiver opens the email I sent? How to set this
| option in Outlook Express? so whenever I send email to someone, they
will
| send me back a received message by opening the email.
| Thanks in advance for any suggestions
| Eric

  • Re: Outlook Message Receipts
    ... controlled by the receiver and require user interaction unless the receiver ... Note that this is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. ... Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office ... > When using the Request Receipt option in Outlook Expres, ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Remington Model 11 Question
    ... You can request the information online at remington.com (click on "Request a ... though it does contain some disassembly instructions. ... Replacing the stock's not a bad idea, ... Firing without the buffer is a very unhappy thing for the receiver. ...
    (rec.guns)
  • Entourage set up and address book issues
    ... automatic message accompanies my email with a request to the receiver ... Can you add extra icons to the toolbar above the main screen: ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: Journal Receivers Again
    ... dspsplf qpdspjna splnbr ... A CLP can not call the procedure in QJOURNAL *SRVPGM to get the information but a CLLE can. ... It seems the Key=1 request will return the receiver directory information; refer to the /Key 1 Output Section/ at the same URL for the return data. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc)
  • Re: How to receive reply message when receiver opens the email?
    ... You can set up Outlook Express to receive a receipt for e-mail you send. ... and then click Request Read Receipt. ... On the Receipts tab, ... | automatically when the receiver opens the email I sent? ...