Duplicate mails

hi,
i am facing this problem fr a week now...my Gmail account is synchronised
with my outlook, but from last week wenever i open my outlook express the
messages that have been previously doenloaded are being downloaded again...i
dont know wat the problrm exactly is...but ikeep on getting those duplicate
messages...
kindly help.

  • Re: Duplicate mails
    ... i am facing this problem fr a week now...my Gmail account is synchronised with my outlook, but from last week wenever i open my outlook express the messages that have been previously doenloaded are being downloaded again...i dont know wat the problrm exactly is...but ikeep on getting those duplicate messages... ... The messages should download once more while OE builds a new Pop3uidl.dbx, ...
  • RE: HTML Email Merge Problems w/ Word 2002
    ... "Jonathan Sullivan" wrote: ... > and outlook and temporarily opened everything up. ... > solved the security message and waiting 5 seconds. ... > Anyone else facing this problem or have a fix??? ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: How can I print calendar for day planner?
    ... San Diego Outlook User Group ... "Hazel" wrote in message ... > will appear on two facing pages. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring)
  • Re: Public folders Exchange 2007
    ... but yes with Outlook or OWA. ... facing the same issue? ... Have you added the necessary information to the Public Folders Settings ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Using more than one email client
    ... I'm developing a simple program for a friend of mine. ... The scenario is that he ... am facing is that he needs to be able to send an email through Outlook. ... Is there some way I can email with either Outlook, ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)