Re: Rich Text Editor

Granted, Word Pad uses Rich Text Format. I just have never heard anyone use the phrase Rich Text Editor. Note that in Outlook, (not OE), you have the choice of Plain Text, HTML, and Rich Text, and OE cannot read messages from Outlook sent using RTF. That is why I thought you originally were referring to Outlook.

I think this is just a matter of semantics. You get 100 credits.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express