Re: Rich Text Editor

I should know better than to cross foils with an MVP. Word Pad uses "Rich
Text Format" or ".rtf"

How many credits do I get for this post?

Eager,
Dan

---
---

"Bruce Hagen" <Nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
But: Word Pad does not use the phrase *Rich Text Editor*, and I have never
used Word or an Office product.

A matter of terminology I would settle for.

Keep posting replies to posts. That's how I got /stuck/ with the MVP
honor.
<VBEG>
--
Bruce Hagen