Re: Error message

Email them and tell them to reply to your email. They may be using the wrong address, and if they reply, then they will be using the corrrect one.

Otherwise, you need to contact Comcast and ask them.

steve

"MsYulanda" <MsYulanda@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:%23TvZd1d3GHA.2420@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When someone tries to send me an email, it gives them this error: 204.127.225.26 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 551 not our customer
Giving up on 204.127.225.26.

How do I fix this problem?

  • Error message
    ... does not like recipient. ... Remote host said: 551 not our customer ... How do I fix this problem? ...
  • Re: Best Buy and Geek Squad computer privacy issues
    ... >We fix computers and computer problems, not Windows. ... I do whatever the customer needs and wants. ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: Multilayer board, track tracing?
    ... transistor short on both channels, and most of the emitter Rs open. ... mackled-up box that it came in from the customer, ... After replacing $100 worth of high power ... It has been my experience with consumer equipment, that if you can fix it, ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: Non Payment x 2, Removal of Goods and Damage
    ... I sent my invoice for the agreed amount for the timber windows. ... It sounds like the customer was fed up waiting for you to fix your ... Whilst the problems may well have been minor for you to fix, ... professional builder does, but planning - nope ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: OpenVMS Support Issues
    ... We tend to focus on addressing the issue which caused the support call first. ... assumed that the call tracking system does this on its own, without the customer ... Perhaps more recording/monitoring needs to take place. ... should be making its money by contractimng to fix the customer's broken systems, ...
    (comp.os.vms)