Re: Email Messages print too small
- From: "Jim Pickering" <jimp@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 15:21:09 -0700
The print engine for Outlook Express takes its clues from the settings in Internet Explorer, under View/Text Size. Try resetting that to a large size and *then* retry your print job. You should then have the results you want.
MVP-Outlook Express/Windows Mail
Please reply to newsgroup only so that others may be helped with your feedback.
"onemulligan" <onemulligan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:DF89276A-B66B-49B9-AAA2-E4D29CA12954@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When I print an email the font is so small that I can hardly see it. It
looks fine in the message box. The Header prints fine but the message
appears to print in about a size 6 font. I can't find where to fix this.
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
- Prev by Date: Re: hotmial accounts in OE
- Next by Date: Re: Compacting folders?
- Previous by thread: Re: attachments - i get a paper clip appearing on most emails
- Next by thread: Re: Email Messages print too small