Re: Digital ID

"Lanny Bender" <lambserve1(AT)cox(DOT)net> wrote in message news:O%23ZvzlFnGHA.692@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm using Win XP and OE 6.
When I try to reply to a message in my OE Inbox, I keep getting the error
message:

"You do not have a digital ID. If you send this message, it will be sent
properly, but you will not be able to read it in your sent items folder.
Send anyway?"

I've not changed anything in my OE. What is happening?
Lanny

Tools | Options |Security
Make sure nothing is checked in the Secure Mail section.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM
Reply in newsgroup

  • Re: MS outlook 2003 ERROR!
    ... when i want to arrange my inbox by clicking on "arrange by" at the top and i ... I searched google but the same message seems to be comming out of a ... "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Occasionally emails show in isp server, but not in outlook exp
    ... Inbox and the new folder I create? ... after clicking All files and folders click More Advanced options and check the box to include hidden files and folders. ... "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, ...
  • Re: Occasionally emails show in isp server, but not in outlook exp
    ... Inbox and the new folder I create? ... after clicking All files and folders click More Advanced ... "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, ...
  • Re: Inbox Shows (2) Emails Not Read