Re: "User cancelled request" error?

The pop3uidl file is used when downloading mail from a POP3 mail server.
Has nothing to do with sending.

Works though the fixes here to make sure that Outlook Express is
properly configured as your default mail program.
OLEXP: "Send To" and E-mail Links Do Not Work with Outlook Express
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=306098

Also, in Windows XP: Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, Set Program
Access and Defaults, Email

"peterm1" <peterm1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am using a photo organizing software called idimager, which can open
Outlook Express to send photos by email. On my laptop it works fine,
but on
my desktop, I get an error message stating "Mail error: user cancelled
request (1)."

I did a search and found the "fix" for this, which is supposed to be
deleting the pop3uidl file and reopening OE, but this does not seem to
do
anything. I checked the OE settings on my laptop and they seem to be
the
same as on my desktop.

Does anyone have any other ideas what could be causing this?

Thanks,

Peter

.