Re: "User cancelled request" error?
- From: "Michael Santovec" <michael_santovec@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 14:24:50 -0700
The pop3uidl file is used when downloading mail from a POP3 mail server.
Has nothing to do with sending.
Works though the fixes here to make sure that Outlook Express is
properly configured as your default mail program.
OLEXP: "Send To" and E-mail Links Do Not Work with Outlook Express
Also, in Windows XP: Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, Set Program
Access and Defaults, Email
Mike - http://pages.prodigy.net/michael_santovec/techhelp.htm
"peterm1" <peterm1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am using a photo organizing software called idimager, which can open
Outlook Express to send photos by email. On my laptop it works fine,
my desktop, I get an error message stating "Mail error: user cancelled
I did a search and found the "fix" for this, which is supposed to be
deleting the pop3uidl file and reopening OE, but this does not seem to
anything. I checked the OE settings on my laptop and they seem to be
same as on my desktop.
Does anyone have any other ideas what could be causing this?
- Prev by Date: Re: How do I get Outlook Express back as MAPI client?
- Next by Date: Re: Can I send to a list of recipients, but each recipient sees only his own address ?
- Previous by thread: How do I get Outlook Express back as MAPI client?
- Next by thread: Problem