Re: "User cancelled request" error?

The pop3uidl file is used when downloading mail from a POP3 mail server.
Has nothing to do with sending.

Works though the fixes here to make sure that Outlook Express is
properly configured as your default mail program.
OLEXP: "Send To" and E-mail Links Do Not Work with Outlook Express

Also, in Windows XP: Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, Set Program
Access and Defaults, Email

Mike -

"peterm1" <peterm1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am using a photo organizing software called idimager, which can open
Outlook Express to send photos by email. On my laptop it works fine,
but on
my desktop, I get an error message stating "Mail error: user cancelled
request (1)."

I did a search and found the "fix" for this, which is supposed to be
deleting the pop3uidl file and reopening OE, but this does not seem to
anything. I checked the OE settings on my laptop and they seem to be
same as on my desktop.

Does anyone have any other ideas what could be causing this?