Re: connection via broadband
- From: "DGuess" <majik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 10:15:38 -0600
"baz" <baz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:8D2EB037-40E3-43DB-A558-90779E147C4A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please help after my computer crashed i reloaded windows-all is fine with one
I run xp proff and use wanadoo broadband,also their are two users on this
computer. When i connect to one user all is ok BUT when move to other user
the connection drops out and we have to reconnect again! This also happens in
their used to be a box that said "do you want to stay connected" when
swithing.Wanadoo are no help at all.
Control Panel | Internet Connections | Cocnnections tab
Select "Do not dial"
In OE, Tools | Accounts | Mail | <account name> | Properties | Connections tab
Uncheck the box to "Always use this connection"
Tools | Options | Connections tab
Uncheck "Hang up after send and receive"
- Prev by Date: HELP moving OE settings from XP32 to XP64
- Next by Date: Re: Sending Bulk Mail
- Previous by thread: HELP moving OE settings from XP32 to XP64
- Next by thread: Re: connection via broadband