Re: connection via broadband

"baz" <baz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:8D2EB037-40E3-43DB-A558-90779E147C4A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please help after my computer crashed i reloaded windows-all is fine with one
exception!
I run xp proff and use wanadoo broadband,also their are two users on this
computer. When i connect to one user all is ok BUT when move to other user
the connection drops out and we have to reconnect again! This also happens in
reverse.
their used to be a box that said "do you want to stay connected" when
swithing.Wanadoo are no help at all.
--
worried baz

Control Panel | Internet Connections | Cocnnections tab
Select "Do not dial"

In OE, Tools | Accounts | Mail | <account name> | Properties | Connections tab

Uncheck the box to "Always use this connection"

Tools | Options | Connections tab
Uncheck "Hang up after send and receive"

.