Re: outlook en français

OK. Obviously I don't speak French, and I don't see a French Outlook newsgroup, so tonight, You're the man.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - Outlook Express

"Peter Foldes" <okf22@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:eFdxt$f0FHA.3660@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The question was if I have Outlook then how do I see anything new that is shown in French . Is there a translation for them from English to French since I do not speak any English.

--
Peter

"Bruce Hagen" <Nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:uvV38wa0FHA.2880@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OE6 (French):

--
         Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - Outlook Express

"Alain Vercoustre" <alaver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Et comment faire pour consulter les nouveautés d'outlook quand on ne
connait pas l'anglais ? une rédaction en français existe-t-elle ?
Merci.

  • RE: Outlook 2003-Windows Vista-Exchange server-"set of folders cou
    ... I hope the French log files won't be needed, as I prefer, normally, to ... You may receive a "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook" error message when you ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... <2) "Connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server has been restored" ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Spell check in OE
    ... Outlook Express is set to French. ... really need it to check in English, cuz that's the language I kind ... Microsoft changed the dictionary file formats for ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • RE: Is my OFT corrupted ?
    ... Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: ... I developped the OFT using Outlook 2003 SP3 English. ... I sent it to my client who uses Outlook 2003 SP3 French. ... i do not see anymore my custom variables when i try to choose Variable. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms)
  • RE: Is my OFT corrupted ?
    ... Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: ... I developped the OFT using Outlook 2003 SP3 English. ... I sent it to my client who uses Outlook 2003 SP3 French. ... i do not see anymore my custom variables when i try to choose Variable. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms)
  • Re: Spell check in OE
    ... Only problem I'm having now is the spell checker in Outlook ... Express is set to French. ... check in English, cuz that's the language I kind of understand. ... Office/Word, Microsoft changed the dictionary file formats for English, ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)