Re: outlook en français

OK. Obviously I don't speak French, and I don't see a French Outlook newsgroup, so tonight, You're the man.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - Outlook Express

"Peter Foldes" <okf22@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:eFdxt$f0FHA.3660@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The question was if I have Outlook then how do I see anything new that is shown in French . Is there a translation for them from English to French since I do not speak any English.

--
Peter

"Bruce Hagen" <Nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:uvV38wa0FHA.2880@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OE6 (French):

--
         Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - Outlook Express

"Alain Vercoustre" <alaver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Et comment faire pour consulter les nouveautés d'outlook quand on ne
connait pas l'anglais ? une rédaction en français existe-t-elle ?
Merci.

.