anyone else with "server cannot be found" issues lately?

For the last 4 days, I can't log into Hotmail through OE, getting "Server
cannot be found" error messages. In the past, this would last a day, maybe
two but now it seems to be a constant. Even Hotmail has worked out it's
problems after about 4 days.

Could this be something in OE that needs fixing? Or is it a Hotmail issue?

Is anyone else having this problem?

rock

  • Re: OE Server Connection Problem After SP2 Update
    ... "transparent proxy server" which does not support WebDAV. ... (Hotmail servers and .NET Passport should be treated as Secure Sites) ... I removed and reinstalled the Hotmail account but same 'ol ... >>> The second error message error no. was identical to first originally, ...
  • Suddenly mails sent by IIS stop being delivered to hotmail accounts
    ... I've a really big problem sending mails to hotmail accounts. ... Now there's no way to get mail sent by our Virtual SMTP server being ... We are on Windows Server 2003, ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.smtp_nntp)
  • Re: email and hotmail
    ... Julian Xavier wrote: ... > network that is running off of win 98 and it has a hotmail account on OE ... >> ISA Server Configuration Options for Hotmail Access When You Use Outlook ... I use OE as my downloader for my hotmail account. ...
  • RE: Accessing hotmail accounts in OE
    ... please delete the currect hotmail account and readd it. ... Click HTTP in the "My incoming mail server is" box. ... To upgrade your version of Outlook Express, ...
  • RE: mail sending problem..
    ... hotmail junk mail folder and not to inbox ... I have a Rehat Linux 9 server which is our master DNS ... Now when I send mail to yahoo or Hotmail from any ...
    (RedHat)