Re: ERROR MESSAGE 0X800CCC0F

Tom wrote:
Hello Guys!

Since a few days I receive the ERROR Message 0X800CCC0F by sending
E-mails (Outbox) with OE6 to all POP3 Servers (SMTP) while the Inbox
is still working fine.

Does anybody knows what's the cause and how to fix the bug?

For any help, suggestions and support, thanks in advance!

Warm regards!
Tom

1. Turn off email scanning in your anti-virus. It provides no added protection.

2.  Turn off any anti-spam program.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
Please respond in Newsgroup only.  Do not send email

  • Re: saving with read-only protection
    ... for a pattern document in which you don't want the pattern ... This message is posted to a newsgroup. ... Possibly because the properties feature won't stop someone from ... You can save with read-only protection. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: [ANN][X-POST] Goliath.NET Obfuscator...
    ... > in a newsgroup like the DEVX forums in wich i am also active, ... >,,, we have in our newgroup a person who has made a code converter C# to ... contribution to the community...*for the protection of our code*;-) I at ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Re: Template protection
    ... Word New User FAQ & Web Directory: http://addbalance.com/word ... This message is posted to a newsgroup. ... Please post replies ... >>> protection has either not saved or is not in force? ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Enabling the spellchecker in a protected form
    ... You are talking about an Excel form while the topic of this newsgroup and the question to which you have appended your question deals with the use of a protected form in Word. ... then the others - if the macro can unlock the form to allow spell check, ... > I have some Word forms that I have created as templates for the user to ... > on protection for forms, the macro does not spell check the document. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.userforms)
  • Re: Cranks on the endangered species list
    ... The more people involved, the better the protection. ... I cannot even "get published" in the newsgroup, or, if ... works in science through publication, ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)