Problem sending Hotmail email thru Outlook Express

Is it not possible to send (hotmail) email thru Outlook Express or
Incredimail. I get an error message that says either 'Forbidden' or

Access to the account was denied. Verify that your username and password are
correct. Account: 'Hotmail', Server:
'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp', Protocol: HTTPMail,
Server Response: 'Forbidden', Port: 0, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number:
0x800CCC33

I used to be able to send Hotmail email thru both Outlook Express and
Incredimail and now I can't.
Is there anything wrong?

Thanks in advance for any information.

  • Re: Recurrent request for password
    ... my network passwords' of my user account. ... So I added mi hotmail account, the default for this laptop, as my NET ... within their control and has nothing to do with Outlook. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Recurrent request for password
    ... my network passwords' of my user account. ... [MVP-Outlook] ... So I added mi hotmail account, the default for this laptop, as my NET ... within their control and has nothing to do with Outlook. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Using Magic Mail on Win 7
    ... Outlook 2002 and it would periodically have problems connecting to mail ... the login credentials, or there was a disconnect, or the server accepted teh ... Hotmail has been the worst e-mail provider for me ... I have a Gmail account which can also act as a collector account (for ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Error 4203
    ... Deleting and reinstalling the Hotmail account in Outlook does not solve the problem. ... Anybody knows how to verify the accouint configuration on the web? ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Recurrent request for password
    ... Sorry, but your titles are trumped by Russ' real world credentials. ... Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] ... unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without ... hotmail and they did agree with me at that time. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)