Re: Internet Log Files

From: PA Bear (PABear_at_mvps.org)
Date: 10/17/04

Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 15:58:03 -0400

> I'm wondering if that is related to Zone Alarm

Do ya think?

--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE), AH-VSOP
Fred wrote:
> What ho, space travelers!
>
> Please post or send me an email if you have any idea what information the
> files in c:/windows.000/internet logs/ contain. I am using Windows 98SE.
>
> When I open them, I can see that they contain internet assigned numbers,
> like 4.15.89.165 (Level 3 Communications). But what the heck do they tell
> you? I don't recognize any of the websites or companies when I look the
> numbers up at www.arin.net.
>
> I uploaded these screen captures...
> Screen capture of files in c:\windows.000\internet logs\:
> Screen capture of part of xDBB040.TMP:
> Screen capture of part of zalog2004.06.08.txt:
>
> ... here...
> http://www.geocities.com/lexmark8792/logs.html
>
> I'm forever in your debt... 2.9% for 6 months.
>
> Fred

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Internet Log Files
    ... MS MVP-Windows, AH-VSOP ... WinXP SP2: What's New for Internet Explorer and Outlook Express ... > Screen capture of part of xDBB040.TMP: ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Printing to a graphic file
    ... Internet Explorer ... To preview the appearance of a printed Web page ... > like to screen capture some websites, but my monitor is too small to ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • How to copy a screen shot from Internet Explorer?
    ... I need to include a screen shot from Internet Explorer into my Powerpoint ... But when I do the screen capture, ... available when I scroll down on the window where I have IE. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: How can I to interprate this...
    ... MS MVP-Windows, AH-VSOP ... WinXP SP2: What's New for Internet Explorer and Outlook Express ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Can you reinstall outlook express?
    ... MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE), AH-VSOP ... WinXP SP2: What's New for Internet Explorer and Outlook Express ...