Re: hosts :-)

From: RJK (notatospam_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 07/08/04

Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 23:59:44 +0100

...and of course a huge thanx to whoever is at
http://www.schooner.com/~loverso/no-ads/#howtouse
http://www.schooner.com that knows some Java :-)

regards, Richard

> That's quotable, but I don't know of anyone who suffers of it.
>
> --
> Thanks or Good Luck,
> There may be humor in this post, and,
> Naturally, you will not sue,
> should things get worse after this,
> PCR
> pcrrcp@netzero.net
> "RJK" <notatospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> | Well, in case it's of use to anyone who can't get the hosts file
> read by
> | their system. My hosts file and no-ads.pac java DUN auto
> configuration
> | script are BOTH working, and unless I'm mistaken it was all down to my
> ISP's
> | proxy server / setting in my DUN connection requiring that IE6 |
> Security |
> | Local Intranet zone | "Include all sites that bypass the proxy
> server,"
> | check box needed to be cleared.
> |
> | regards, Richard

Relevant Pages

  • Re: HOSTS problem....
    ... > hosts file converting it into a gigantic block of entries to insert into ... > regards, Richard ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: HOSTS ...again !
    ... > Ever thought of posting this in the IE group, Richard and/or contacting ... > via his email link? ... somewhere to make XP use the hosts file. ... >> regards, Richard ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: hosts :-)
    ... My hosts file and no-ads.pac java DUN auto ... > | regards, Richard ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: HOSTS problem....
    ... hosts file converting it into a gigantic block of entries to insert into ... > regards, Richard ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: My girlfriends nipples pokeing out of her wet bra 3448
    ... regards, Richard ... Richard Keirle ... al wil agre that the ... >>>> Troubleshooting Windows XP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)