MetaCreations Filter

I downloaded this filter from the Letterman website and moved it to to the Windows System 32 folder, but when I tried to register it I get an error 0x80020009 message.

Does anyone know how I fix this so that I can see the 'Twister' he has on this page ... http://www.lettermanstationery.com/MetaCreations.htm

I'm using Vista and Windows Mail.

Cheers, Helen

  • Re: wkssvc.exe
    ... this worm drops a copy of itself in the Windows System ... folder as the file WKSSVC.EXE and NTSUBSYS.EXE. ... TREND MICRO - Security Information: ... Cathy Compass hunted and pecked: ...
  • Re: QuickTime 7.1.6: Java vulnerability Fix
    ... folder and others that OS X applications will leave behind, ... The /Library folder is in the Local domain and has files like these in it: ... average end user than files left in Windows system folders? ... You are forgetting about applications that install kernel extensions.... ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: windows xp
    ... Difficult to know as we dont know what the folder name or any of the files ... dir.at command prompt and windows system repair)and ... > picture file. ...
  • Re: Correct Path for Windows Folder?
    ... To find where your WINDOWS system folder is located... ... The path and folder name where the Windows system files are located. ... > Is my folder hierarchy wrong? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: What controls the sort order for file/folder names in a File->Save window?
    ... Al Dykes wrote: ... > When I want to open or save a file on a windows system, ... > that opens up, with the names of the existing files and folder names ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)