Re: Restore Defaults Grayed Out in Advanced Tab

From: Tim (
Date: 03/31/04

Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 08:26:15 -0800

Thanks!!!! I have Spybot and Spyware Blaster, both which I use and update frequently. I don't use Ad-Aware, but I will give it a try. I was having a bit of trouble with Spybot updating and uninstalled it for a bit, so something must have messed up the registry in the interim, but you are indeed the man. Thanks again!