Internet Explorer Script Error

Whenever The Weather Channel Desktop attempts to open, I get an Internet
Explorer Script Error which states:

An error has ocurred in the script on this page.
Line: 17446
Character: 29
Undetermined String Constant
Error: Object Expected
Do you wish to continue running script on this page? (or something like
that..)

When I click on Yes or No, I get the same error message over and over about
6 times. Then it stops. Then after about 15-20 seconds, it appears again over
and over and this process just keeps repeating itself until I Exit the
Weather Channel from the notification area.
In IE under Tools/Internet Options/Advanced Tab, Disable Script Debugging is
already checked, also for Internet Explorer. "Display a notification for
every script error" is unchecked. Still have same problem!
I ran Ad-Aware and Super AntiSpyware, as well as AVG Anti-Virus, and still
having same problem.
I attempted to reinstall Weather Channel Desktop, and after reinstall, SAME
ERROR MESSAGE.
I uninstalled Weather Channel Desktop, and reinstalled cold, and still have
same problem!
I have IE 6 and Windows XP.
Holy moly, what is going on here??
How do I rectify this problem? It's annoying.
Thanks.

  • Script error when using Excel help
    ... Whenever I click the "See Also" link in the help window of Excel I get an Internet Explorer Script Error as follows: ... I have tried unchecking the Disable Script Debugging on the Advance tab of Internet Options but it didn't work, I also clear the internet history plus deleted cookies. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Script error
    ... The first step would be to delete temporary internet files in IE ... Internet Explorer script error ... An error has occured in the script on this page ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Internet Explorer script erro
    ... I am constantly getting a op up window titled "Internet ... Explorer Script Error" which contains the message "An ... erro has occured in the script for this page" and ...
  • error has occurred in thie script on this page
    ... When I try to print emails from Outlook 2003, I am getting an Internet ... Explorer Script Error that says "An error has occurred in the script on this ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.printing)
  • RE: IE Script Error
    ... How to Troubleshoot Script Errors in Internet Explorer ... The following warning message may also appear in the Microsoft Internet ... To update the scripting engine for Internet Explorer on Microsoft Windows ...