Re: WAV file not working

Use Regedit.exe and search for NoBrowserOptions and remove it.
It is most likely to be here (but not necessarily)
If you are unfamiliar with Regedit, then ensure you know how to
restore your Registry in case of error and it is a good idea to export
any key before deleting.

Check the startup (Start-Run-MSCONFIG-Startup tab) for any unknown
items if it is reset on reboot.

If you use SpyBot's Immunize feature, then you can unlock in Tools-IE
Tweaks-"Lock IE Control Panel"

Alan Edwards, MS MVP Windows -Internet Explorer

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 16:56:43 -0800, in, "George W.