Re: WAV file not working

Use Regedit.exe and search for NoBrowserOptions and remove it.
It is most likely to be here (but not necessarily)
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet
Explorer\Restrictions
If you are unfamiliar with Regedit, then ensure you know how to
restore your Registry in case of error and it is a good idea to export
any key before deleting.

Check the startup (Start-Run-MSCONFIG-Startup tab) for any unknown
items if it is reset on reboot.

If you use SpyBot's Immunize feature, then you can unlock in Tools-IE
Tweaks-"Lock IE Control Panel"

....Alan
--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP Windows -Internet Explorer

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 16:56:43 -0800, in
microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser, "George W.
Barrowcliff" <george.barrowcliff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

IE V6.028

(snip)
Oh, and one other thing. With this computer on this site, AFTER I click on
the download, If I click on Tools-Internet Options I get an error window
that says "The operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on
this computer. Please contact your system administrator" However if I
simply go to the site and do not click on the wav file link, access to the
options is normal.

TIA

.