Re: Entering an ftp:// URL WITH login+paswsword is really not possible ?
- From: "neil" <neilp_67@xxxxxxxxxxxx (remove_s)>
- Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 20:52:41 GMT
Type it into the address bar of windows explorer.
"Tobias Merler" <merlin@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:45896360$0$27617$9b4e6d93@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I can enter the following URL in Firefox without any problems.
It uses the ftp:// protocol, the login name and the passwort for the ftp account
and shows as a result the contents of the referred file in the browsers window.
unfortunately I cannot use this URL in IntExp 6.0
Do I have to enable this kind of URL handling somewhere explicitely ?
- Prev by Date: Re: IE6 crash on certain web sites
- Next by Date: Email Message TO
- Previous by thread: Re: Entering an ftp:// URL WITH login+paswsword is really not possible ?
- Next by thread: Sun's JVM not detected ! Help needed !