missing Temporary Internet Files folder

Hi,

I need to recover and attachement file that usally save under C:\Documents
and Settings\USERNAME\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\!OLBK1

under the C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Local Settings\ I cannot see
the Temporary Internet Files folder even I check Show hiden files and folder

When trying to create Temporary Internet Files folder, I receive message
that this folder already exist.

Could someone point out what setting is use to display the above folder.

SF

  • Re: IE 6 using 100% cpu usage
    ... corrupted History and/or Temporary Internet Files folder. ... check for common parasites ... we went to windows update and got the .net 1.1 frame work ...
  • Re: Browser Pages Slow To Load
    ... Delete the Temporary Internet Files folder ... > loaded Mozilla Firefox and that works a treat but our Intranet page was ... I guess to resolve I need to ...
  • Re: Recovery of History
    ... if a history folder was clearedand after that a program like BCWipe was used. ... The second thing that confuses me is that, the location of the Temporary Internet Files folder was moved a another disk. ... So wouldn't it be considerably much more difficult to recover a link or may be even impossible? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Can Ping but cant connect
    ... Delete the Temporary Internet Files folder and the History folder. ... If using XP SP2... ... If using XP try this winsock repair tool: ...
  • Re: download nature songs to desktop
    ... MS MVP Windows - Internet Explorer ... automatically downloaded to my temporary internet files folder. ... My goal is to be able to download these files and ...